This is just a quick post to let you know about an interview of myself over at 1stwebdesigner, a popular web design blog. The interview was conducted by Saad Bassi, who you may recognize as a frequent commenter here at Theme Lab, and also as the co-editor of 1stwebdesigner.
In the interview, I go over:
- A little bit about myself
- How I got started in web development
- My personal views on the WordPress GPL issue
- My thoughts on startup premium theme companies
- What I see as a “quality” WordPress theme (and what isn’t)
- My work over at Custom Theme
- How I concentrate when writing code
- My code pet peeves
- My future plans
It was a really great interview and Saad asked a lot of insightful questions. So be sure to check it out if you’re interested. It’s actually only my second interview like this, with the first being on WPTavern.