Looking for a perfect WordPress theme for your company website? Vertex is a stunning WordPress theme that offers everything you need to showcase your products and services. In this Vertex review, we’ll show you why it is a perfect theme for service providers.
Vertex comes with tons of built-in functionalities to build a stunning website for service providers. It is released by Elegant Themes, a popular hub for premium WordPress themes and plugins.
Vertex helps you to showcase your projects, testimonials and team members in your homepage. You can find tons of custom tailored shortcodes that give you a chance to engage with your visitors and nurture them into customers.
Vertex is meant to be a lightweight theme that has all the right features without any bloat for building a company website. Due to the fact, it is not shipped with the flagship Divi builder that comes with most WordPress themes released by Elegant Themes.
Let’s take a look at a few features of Vertex WordPress theme.
Custom Theme Options
Just like any other theme by Elegant Themes, you can easily control your website without ever touching a single line of code. In your theme options, you’ll find settings for navigation, layouts, ads, etc.
Perfect Homepage for Service Providers
The homepage of the Vertex theme features sections like projects, testimonials and team. You can engage your visitors with a prominent call-to-action button that can be placed in beautifully animated content built for scrolling.
Custom Tailored Shortcodes
You can find all the essential shortcodes you’ll ever need to build a highly engaging website. Some of the available shortcodes are:
- CTA buttons
- Corporate pricing tables
- Toggled and tabbed content
- And much more…
Built-in Ad Support
If you’d like to display ads in your blog posts, Vertex theme is a good fit for you. You can insert AdSense code in the theme options, and display them using custom widgets.
Vertex offers a lot of page templates to choose from.
When you choose a template, you’ll see a customized ET Page Template Settings right below the Page Attributes section that is specifically built for each template.
Let’s take a look at the different template options come with Vertex, and how you can customize pages using the ET Page Template Settings.
- Contact page: This template creates a contact form on your page. You can specify where the email should go when a visitor submits the form. You can also specify if you need to display a captcha box to reduce spam submissions.
- Full width page: No need to set any choice. It simply creates a full width page.
- Team Members page: You can select the category for your galleries.
- Sitemap page: You can disable sidebars in the sitemap page if needed.
- Search page: You can disable sidebars on the search page if needed.
- Portfolio page: Portfolio page supports three different template sizes. You can select the template size and choose if you want to display a gallery.
- Login page: You can specify if you need a full width page for your login page.
- Gallery page: You can select categories for your gallery page.
3 Custom Post Types
By default, Vertex supports three different custom post types. Each post type comes with custom ET settings. You can find the custom ET settings for each post type just below the text editor.
- Projects: In this post type, you can select the header background image. You can organize your projects based on project categories.
- Team members: In the ET settings, you can set the position of skills, add skill names, specify skill values and add as many as skills to every team member.
- Testimonials: No ET settings are available for this post type.
Documentation and Support
Vertex provides you an extensive documentation that walks you through how to use every feature. You’ll find useful screenshots and videos, which give you a thorough explanation of various functionalities of the theme.
To download the Vertex theme, you’ll need to join the Elegant Themes club. Their personal plan starts from $69 per year. After joining, you’ll get complete access to all themes.
To get premium support, you can use the Elegant Themes support forums. Elegant Themes are well-known for the quality and speed of their support.
Elegant Themes Vertex is a perfect WordPress theme for service providers. It helps them to showcase your projects, team members and testimonials in the homepage. You can also add customized call to actions focused on conversion.
Best of all, you’ll find every shortcode you’ll ever need to build a company website that includes CTA buttons, corporate pricing tables and much more.
It is built to be a lightweight WordPress theme that doesn’t come with any bloated features you’ll never need.
We give Vertex 5 out of 5 stars. Here’s the breakdown of our scores.